Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And of course, the Karaoke Set List

Which depending on how I'm feeling on that night, or if it was empty enough for me to get to sing more than a song or two, I might post.
Last night was:
Hot 'n' Cold - Katy Perry
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
(removed my Queensryche submission to go to location #2)
Hunger Strike - Temple of the Dog (tho they put in the Pearl Jam cover so there were no Chris Cornell lyrics, which was a bit of a challenge for me, but I managed to remember how it went.)
Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos (as requested by a friend in from CT)
Man In the Box - Alice in Chains
Gloria - Laura Branigan (anecdotes on this song another time)

Fairly well-rounded. A little cheese, a little rock, and a little pop. I made Cheese Pop Rock(s) last night :)

No comments: