Friday, July 15, 2011

5

While I could probably post the promised clever solution to leftover breading stations, instead I am gussying up and off to see the final "Harry Potter" movie in IMAX, followed by a delicious dinner at Boulud Sud that may or may not send me into a delightful food coma.

Which is to say, it is the hubs' and my Fifth Wedding Anniversary, and every year we like to combine a little bit of nerd with some very tasty food.
For the past four years Gordon Ramsey's underlings have fed us at his restaurant Maze at The London hotel in midtown NYC (conveniently down the block from the Ziegfeld Theater), but as the service there is quite so cold, even if the food is good, we have opted to go elsewhere this year.
It's also incredibly convenient that the new Daniel Boulud restaurant is only 2 blocks from the IMAX theater by Lincoln Center.
Proximity and tastiness!

5 years ago today!
Pinkies up!

(I really love that dress... damn!)

No comments: