Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer's Over = Back to Karaoke

 Well, I didn't wake up drunk, but it did take most of Tuesday for me to feel like a human again.

I think I got home around 4AM-ish. But I had long since stopped looking at clocks by the time I was singing at the second bar.

Just to keep up the Rock'n'Roll half of this blog, a brief recap:

Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
Heaven - Warrant (for laughs)
Time Is Running Out - Muse
Hunger Strike - Temple of the Dog
Man In The Box - Alice in Chains
Crazy On You - Heart
Gloria - Laura Branigan

I really do fall back on a lot of 80's and 90's music... and it was absolutely worth staying out until after 4AM because I got to see a bunch of friends I haven't seen in months.

Once I was feeling like a human again (steak helped...) I went for an early evening bike ride along the river with the marathon-training hubs.
So I shall leave you with a few lovely pictures from the gloaming of the day.
Glow-y


I just really like rocky embankments

Honk Honk

Someone could photoshop these branches into lightning

Metropolitan Tide Pool

Goodnight Moon

2 comments:

Chuck said...

I love Man In The Box...come to think of it I love Alice In Chains, sounds like a blast...and the pictures are great!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a pretty awesome day.