Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Abooooooooard!!!!!

I'm not exactly sure what the Rally for Sanity/Rally for Fear was supposed to accomplish, tho John Stewart's parting words were spot-on and made me a bit weepy and wistful. 
(Seriously, why are reasonability, sanity, compassion and kindness so difficult to practice?)

But if nothing else, the rally made for one truly wonderful moment.

I tried to crop Ozzy's gut out of this screen capture...
I have sung Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train" many times.
Growing up, I listened to a lot of Cat Stevens/Yusuf, including "Peace Train".
Seeing them "battle" on stage and leave arm in arm was, in a word, FANTASTIC!

And yes, following that with "Love Train" basically had me dancing in my living room.

Good messages.
Good feelings.
Hope.
End Selfishness.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Peace In Training.