Friday, November 19, 2010

Outside The Box

OK - I have a backlog of posts I need to write up, so my cop-out post of the day is the following:

The Best Pizza Box Ever
(or that I have found thus far...)

Click to enlarge

But whoever designed this box is clearly someone I need to be friends with, because this is the kind of thing that I would write on a pizza box! Except for the waiting for hours part. I am not cool with delivery that takes longer than 30-40 minutes. That's just uncool.
They could also use a little help in the spelling/punctuation field, but I forgive that because it still made me laugh out loud.
And the pizza was pretty good.

Soon: actual posts about food...

1 comment:

Una LaMarche said...

I think wit goes a long way in advertising. That pizza box alone makes me want to give Covo my business. And I've always thought that those little magazine subscription cards that fall out when you're reading them wouldn't be as annoying if they said, "I DID IT! I ESCAPED! SWEET FREEDOM!"

P.S. My verification word is "sesse." Like Sassy, as mumbled by a Frenchman.